Shelley brings over 30 years of experience working with business owners, supervisors and organizations to get results.
- She has spent over 10 years in direct sales recruiting over 200 consultants in 5 different states.
- During this time Shelley was a speaker at several training sessions including being “featured” presenter during an annual conference of The Pampered Chef in Chicago, IL.
- Shelley spent 23 years as a Director of Operations at The Franklin Group, where she was a highly motivated leader commended for visionary approaches and strong problem-solving skills.
- She successfully created, implemented, and tracked operations procedures.
- Her approach was to build healthy teams by coaching them on time management, how to have healthy courageous conversations, and giving them strategies for increased accountability throughout the various locations.
Why I Do What I Do:
I have worked a life time with people involved in team work. I spent several years as an independent consultant where my role was to motivate them build their teams, increase their sales and help them enjoy the many benefits of being successful. As a director of small groups in a church setting to a director of operations I have learned people want to be part of something bigger than themselves and they want to be on a winning team. I help business owners and organizational leadership bring to life what a winning team looks like and how to build it. I have a passion to work with small business owners and organizations to help them be better than they ever believed. With Team Solutions, I come along side business owners and organizations to help them do what they can’t, won’t or don’t.
My unique approach is to create a deep connection with the small business owners and organizations so that we connect within the business to identify areas within the business and organization that we can work on together. With decades of coaching and working with teams, I work with you to produce significant and lasting change.
Contact me at 734.735.1094 for a free consultation to discuss how TEAM Solutions can help you.